Whatever your condition, you will benefit from a wide variety of effective methods, including manual manipulation, physical medicine, rehabilitation/exercise, and nutritional supplements, that will be used at Clemens Chiropractic Clinic to put together a custom treatment for you.
Most insurance plans are accepted.
2000 Tower Way, Suite 2036
• Diversified technique - Employing motion palpation and manual adjusting to the affected regions to restore the body's biomechanics, resulting in increased mobility and decreased pain.
• Flexion/distraction technique - A specialized table is used to treat lower back ailments, taking pressure off the disc and commonly used to treat herniated discs.
• Manual manipulation - A manipulation of the joints of the body, particularly the spine, in order to reduce pain and restore or enhance joint function.
• Electrical muscle stimulation - This technique stimulates muscles with an electrical pulse to decrease spasms / pain.
• Mechanical traction - This method takes pressure off the disc and decompresses the spine.
• Ultrasound - A treatment that decreases swelling in the soft tissue.
• Rehabilitation - Different types of stretches, including post-isometric relaxation stretching (PIR). We do dynamic lumbar stabilization core strengthening exercises, which decrease pain in muscles and tendons.
Learn how you can isolate and destroy your migraine pain using MigraSpray™, a spray formulated to treat migraines by simply spraying it under your tongue.
Work with our professional staff to put together a home exercise program that will allow you to continue your treatment without coming in as often.